Thursday, November 20, 2008

I find it a little hard to believe ...

that these girls ...

read these books.

from The Selby, which usually raises more questions than it answers.

The Times ran a HUGE feature on Selby today, which provided some backstory, including that guy with the octopus chandeliers! I still suspect that a lot of them are trust-fund babies, though. I mean, the 21-year-old student with a two bedroom in Soho?

I just hope he doesn't become so big that he stops updating his site, because I'm still really enjoying it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Selby and I had a falling out when he made me yank pictures of Tom Wolfe's house off the blog. So he and I can't be friends anymore.

His pictures are good, though. Even if they aren't quite real.

Cassie said...

Boo on him!

Tom Wolfe is totally the "one-of-these-things-is-not-like-the-others" of that site.