The dark drama of a folding screen used as a headboard. The casual feel that comes from it being off center. White linens, but black shades on the lamps. A simple opulence.
Well said. Those black shades look so great topping the yellow ceramic lamps. And they cast such a delightful glow. I bet they are lined with gold foil. Beautiful.
Scrumptious lighting doesn't hurt, either.
ReplyDeleteWell said. Those black shades look so great topping the yellow ceramic lamps. And they cast such a delightful glow. I bet they are lined with gold foil. Beautiful.
ReplyDeletethat's a great idea to use a screen behind the bed!
ReplyDeletei love everything in this bedroom but something deep deep inside me that i try to suppress wants to centre that screen.
ReplyDeleteI miss my RG fix!
ReplyDeleteAw, that's sweet. I've been caught up in RL busyness, but hope to be posting again soon!
ReplyDeleteGood call! This is exactly what I want.
ReplyDelete